Perfect Software Systems Ltd. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is Perfect Software Systems Ltd located at 150-152 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 6BB.
Information We Collect And What We Use It For :
We process following categories of your personal data when it is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us: your salutation, first and last name, email address, billing address, telephone number and payment card details.
We will also process the above categories of data for the purposes of our legitimate interests set out below:
- for fraud screening and prevention purposes; and/or
- for record keeping purposes.
We process the following categories of data for marketing purposes if we have a legitimate interests or when you give us your consent: email address, name, how you have reached our digital platform, device type, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to aPerfectStay platform.
We use your data for the following marketing purposes:
- to enable us to administer any competitions or other offers/promotions which you enter into;
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer;
- to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms;
- to personalise and/or tailor any communications that we may send you;
- to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications that you consented to receive from us;
- to segment, test, analyse and model your details with prior consent; and/or Social media targeting;
Disclosure Of Your Information :
We may need to disclose your personal data to our Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors as follows:
- certain personal information to third party payment management companies to enable them to verify your credit or debit card details;
- personal information to business partners who provide us with and assist us in operating customer service management software, designed to improve and manage our interaction with customers and your customer service experience;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our products, Sites and Services;
- Legal insurers.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, subpoena or court order or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Website Use or our Terms and Conditions of Supply and other agreements.
- if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to: prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss to you or us; prevent or report suspected illegal activity; protect anyone's rights, property, or safety; and/or
- if you otherwise consent or direct us to share your information with third parties.
Where We Store Your Personal Data :
Information Security :
We use cyber security best practices to prevent the unauthorised use, access, or disclosure of your personal information. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL/TLS technology and card data are processed by PCI compliant payment providers.
You can help protect your online personal data by following these safety tips:
- if using a public computer or terminal, always log out and close the browser when you complete an online session;
- keep passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account;
- when creating a password, a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password;
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts;
- you should use your own virus protection software and keep it up to date; and
- if there has been (or you suspect) an unauthorized use of your password or account, please notify us immediately.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password(s) with anyone.
Your Rights :
You can withdraw your consent and opt out of receiving marketing emails from Perfect Software Systems Ltd by following the instructions in the email, or by logging into your online account, going into "My Account" under the heading "My Preferences".
Please note that if you decide to opt out it may take a few days to process your opt-out request and that you may continue to receive promotional or marketing materials during this time. Also, please note that opting out of receiving will not preclude us from sending you other types of non-promotional messages, such as emails confirming transactions.
You have an option to correct and update your account information when you are logged into your account.
You have a right to access, rectify or erase personal data we hold about you. You also have a right to restrict processing of your personal data, right to object to profiling for marketing purpose and right to data portability. If you are the customer and you would like to find out more about your rights or exercise your rights, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +4420 3701 3010.
Get Notified Of New Features
Find out more about aPerfectStay by signing up to our newsletter